ini adalah contoh gambar saja untuk tontonan
ini adalah contoh tontonan saja
loket dibawa ini ada utk jualan
Amber is pleasing to the three senses; the sight, the smell and the touch. In effect, Amber is light, warm and pleasant to hold in hand. It was Syedah Arwa, magnificent Suleyhi Queen of Yemen, who promoted the use of Amber among the people of the Arabian Peninsula at large after examining its medicinal values.  Credit for the usage of Amber Rosary in Arabia largely goes to her. Around the world, Muslims carry a Sibhah/ Rosary. Usually, it is used to keep track of counting, like Tasbih Fatimah, 33 times Subhan-Allah, 33 times Al Hamdulil'lah, and 33 times Allahu-Akbar and once Kalimah al Shahadah. Rosary or Tasbih of Amber is also used for curative purpose. A rosary is a well-liked gift from one Muslim to another. With a little more thought, this gift could be physically and spiritually uplifting. According to Biblical literature, Anbiya Bani Israel used it. Following benefits are transmitted through "Majmuah Yemeniyyah": 
• If one uses Rosary of Amber, will remain safe Inshallah from various diseases from neck to navel & it also protects from poison
• It is especially beneficial to sufferers of headaches, toothache & rheumatism.
• The wearing of an Amber necklace is said to help goiter sufferers.
• Pregnant remains save from miscarriage
• If worn in neck it would defend from magic.
• It increases the prestige and honour of the user.